Newer Post Older Post

Woodland Socks

Surprise, I’ve knitted another pair of socks! They’re incredibly difficult to photograph: I took these photos (in the same room) within seconds of each other but on different backgrounds and I’m not convinced the colours are quite right in any of them! The dark sections are a mix of blue and green which is, I think, why they tend to look green or blue but not a mix of both. They’re really pretty when you see them in person. The yarn is West Yorkshire Spinners ‘Woodland Awakening’ (1025) which is part of the collaboration they did with Zandra Rhodes and watching where each colour was going to land made them quick to knit as there was always another colour coming up in a few stitches.



It won’t surprise you that I’ve already made a start on the next pair:

Yarn is Opal 11155 ‘Weather Peak’

I has been telled in no uncertain terms to vacate mine spiffing hooded sleeping bag.
It must be so it can be finished *confident face*

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for yours!!

P.S. I've had to activate comment moderation for older posts so if your comment doesn't appear, it's probably in my inbox awaiting my attention!
P.P.S. If you have a 'no reply' account (no blogger id/a wordpress blog/you aren't sure), please feel free to leave me a separate comment with just your email address in it (myemailaddress(at)wherever.co.uk to save any bots grabbing it), I shall add that to my address book so I can reply via email and then delete that comment. No worries if not, I shall reply within the comments!