Newer Post Older Post

Fettle Those Finishes! Progress Reports


Hello, and welcome to the halfway point of this year’s Fettle Those Finishes! This is a progress link up so you can reflect on your progress (note that that doesn’t mean just finishes, it means any and all progress on your Fettling List). As I did last year, I’ve written a new Fettling List for the second half of the year; I’m yet to find the perfect way to organise my list so I’ve added a table (of sorts) in the hope that I’ll be able to track additions to the list as well as things I’ve ticked off. If you’re new to Fettling, you can absolutely join now, don’t let missing half the year put you off rolling up your sleeves, having a good furtle through your projects and deciding which you want to make progress on by the end of the year. Details of Fettle Those Finishes can be found here.

My Progress Report

I’ve sorted my sock knitting records so that every person now has their own card with the pattern details on the front and a list of socks I’ve knitted them on the back, and they now live in a lovely tin:

I’ve knitted fourteen pairs of socks:




And a Luna Lapin jumper which is currently in pieces waiting to be sewn together. 

Verdict: excellent progress in one area, must remember not to neglect other areas.  
Fettling Points earned so far: 18



Now it’s your turn! The link will remain open until 20th July to give you time to write your report and write a new list (if you wish). 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. What a fabulous set of finishes!!! those trees! the faffy bears and that wonderful tin! thank you for hosting the fettling, we do love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful first half of 2023. Wonderful progress. Your socks a spectacularly lovely and so colorful. Love this new technique you are using for the old balls of yarn. Love your new organizing tin. It's quite impressive! Thank you for hosting the Fettling!!! I'm going to have a think how my new organized lists are working. I think they are going well, but maybe didn't quite keep them caught up this past month. Thank you for all the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you've done lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for yours!!

P.S. I've had to activate comment moderation for older posts so if your comment doesn't appear, it's probably in my inbox awaiting my attention!
P.P.S. If you have a 'no reply' account (no blogger id/a wordpress blog/you aren't sure), please feel free to leave me a separate comment with just your email address in it (myemailaddress(at)wherever.co.uk to save any bots grabbing it), I shall add that to my address book so I can reply via email and then delete that comment. No worries if not, I shall reply within the comments!