Newer Post Older Post

It's Been A While!

Hello!

I have been meaning to blog for a few months now but never seem to find the energy to do it (knitting on the settee while watching telly seems more appealing than perching on a kitchen stool in a chilly kitchen and tapping away at a keyboard, somehow), but I wanted to pop in before the end of the year (just!) and say hello!  I have a wish to start blogging on a more regular basis next year (maybe once a month) but need to sort the photo thing out first: at the moment, 99% of my blog photos are hosted via Flickr (with a free account), but their rules are changing in January and so I need to find another way to host photos.  I have downloaded all my photos from Flickr and am slowly going through each one to see if it's on the blog or not.  Those not on the blog will be deleted, those on the blog will stay, and I'm hoping that the latter will bring me below the 1000 photo limit. Wish me luck!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say (a belated) Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year and Mini Archie volunteered to do that:



I hope 2019 is a healthy and happy year for you all (and for me!) and I'll hopefully see you here before 31st December 2019!

Comments

  1. Cute picture! Looking forward to seeing your posts! Happy 2019 🎉
    P.s. blogger notifications are fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a long time since I’ve visited so am glad to see you are still blogging, even if only intermittently. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Mini Archie pop up on the blog...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Thanks for saying about Flickr, I have over twice the limit so I'm going through deleting old photos I have no use for any more. That might mean my blog posts from 11 years ago have no photos now but I think I'm OK with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back. I hope you'll soon have something lovely to show us, as I've missed your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for 2019! Looking forward to reading your posts.
    I must admit I have been keeping an eye on Mini Archie on Instagram. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! (I'm afraid I can't find your address to reply to you via email so I hope you happen across this reply!)

      Delete
  8. Hi, its good to see you back. Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was fun to see this post in my inbox! Happy 2019 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blinking Flickr!! Hope you get the pics sorted xx Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurrah, the beginning of our blogging campaign. (Wink)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! I'm very glad to see you back here, Helen :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see you there again, Annual does count as regular, you know!

    OPerhaps you need to find a cosier place for the keyboard, then we could catch up more often!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for yours!!

P.S. I've had to activate comment moderation for older posts so if your comment doesn't appear, it's probably in my inbox awaiting my attention!
P.P.S. If you have a 'no reply' account (no blogger id/a wordpress blog/you aren't sure), please feel free to leave me a separate comment with just your email address in it (myemailaddress(at)wherever.co.uk to save any bots grabbing it), I shall add that to my address book so I can reply via email and then delete that comment. No worries if not, I shall reply within the comments!